mardi 25 mars 2014

BJD Nobledolls Raspberry grey Elf , nude with my handmade faceup FA

You can find now on my Etsy shop here, a BJD Nobledolls Raspberry grey Elf , with my handmade faceup

Doll Received in 2013, there is no problems of yellowing, the doll is always stayed in her box.

I made her a new faceup, the body blushing manucure/pedicure are from the Factory
It's a bjd in MSD size in gray skin resin

She will come as on the pictures (without the wig) in a cushion with :
- her certificate
- my handmade faceup
- a pair of eyes

the wig is not included 








2 commentaires:

  1. C'est superbe ! que magnifique travail ! J'aime beaucoup ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merciii merciii France, celle ci est dispo sur ma boutique Etsy et les layaway sont tout à fait envisageable
      Très bonne semaine à vous

      Cecile

      Supprimer